- More Intelligent
- More Capable
- More Affordable
Both Digital JHMCS and JHMCS II share common design attributes that are new and improved over classic JHMCS. Both include new features and benefits that reinforce our market leadership standing.
JHMCS was first in the market, first in combat. And now, the JHMCS II product line is the worlds first high definition HMD using smart-visor technology that operates in both day and night mode.
- The JHMCS II product line (both Digital JHMCS and JHMCS II) is based on the combat proven JHMCS and is now more affordable
- Both are priced to meet a broad range of market needs including reduced budget upgrades and new starts
- JHMCS II product line takes advantage of pioneering technology
- Digital image source replaces JHMCS Cathode Ray Tube (CRT)
- No high voltage requirements
- Reduced routine maintenance
- Improved center of gravity provides greater pilot comfort, especially with NVGs
- No visor trimming
- Helmet borne electronics
- Virtual HUD option
- Embedded virtual training compatible
- Pilot Health Monitoring including hypoxia and G-LOC detection and warning
- Early pilot warning and aircraft recovery option
- Both versions in our product line utilize conformal color symbology to improve situational awareness
- Full color video imagery, FLIR and Picture-in-Picture
- Color de-brief camera
- More flight crews fly JHMCS around the world
- More crews have used JHMCS HMDs during combat operations
Additional features and benefits
- The developers of JHMCS II have worked extensively with warfighters to create a system that improves situational awareness, provides improved comfort, better balance and easy day to night mode interchange.
- With nearly 6,000 systems sold and 15 years of experience, JHMCS based products have a heritage of superior safety achievement, testing, and qualification certifications.
- JHMCS II is fully interchangeable, retrofits perfectly with all components of JHMCS and is adaptable to any aircraft architecture.
- Improvements include Flat Panel Display, Video, No High Voltage, Higher Reliability, Better Balance and higher accuracy with the new Forward Fit Opto-Inertial Tracker.
- JHMCS II Can Be Pre-ordered Now.
- JHMCS II Has The Best Warranty And Service Support In The Industry.